Phorum: speed & power.

Forum Colo Hauteville

Discussion :

Options :

Womens Mike Gesicki Jersey

Auteur: huangjian123

Date: 26 septembre 2018, 09:22

EAST RUTHERFORD Doug Williams Jersey , N.J. (AP) — Breaking his left ankle and having his career put in jeopardy has given New York Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. a new perspective on life and football.

Speaking to reporters here for the first time since getting hurt in a game in early October, Beckham on Saturday was thankful to be back on the field and seemingly more relaxed and more mature.

The 25-year-old said he was not worrying about upcoming contract talks, even though he admits he is taking a calculated risk being in training camp coming off an injury and in the final year of his rookie contract.

“I literally watched my world turn upside down,” said Beckham, whose ankle snapped in a game against the Los Angeles Chargers on Oct. 8. “I watched relationships close to me devour and things go wrong, and things go sideways. It was a lot of pain that I went through the last 10 months.

“So, just kind of taking it day by day and trying my best to just make my mindset every day that I wake up I am going to be happy,” the three-time Pro Bowler said. “I am going to do this right. I am going to do the very best that I can in whatever it is, whatever it is I am doing. I changed my mindset and it has helped me a lot in everything.”

The 10-month rehabilitation was not only tough, Beckham also had to deal with reports that the Giants were considering trading him and the never-ending social media tweets and video about his life off the field.

Beckham called the trade talk rumor and noise that he has now learned to ignore.

“I remember I used to say all the time: ‘Don’t take it personal’ and stuff, but I still took things personal and I really have gotten that out of my heart to not take anything personal,” he said. “And with doing that, it’s left things that I used to worry about out of the equation. So Gale Sayers Jersey , once you can really put that in your heart, don’t take it personal and you can feel that, it’s a completely different story.”

Beckham’s agent Zeke Sandhu was at the Giants’ workout Thursday and was seen speaking to assistant general manager Kevin Abrams for almost two hours on the patio overlooking the field.

Beckham had said he wants to be the highest paid receiver in the game and that has not changed. However, he said he is leaving the contract talks in the hands of his agent and when something happens, it happens. He added if a deal isn’t completed before the start of the season, he would cross that bridge at that time.

“I’m confident it’ll all work itself out,” Beckham said, who is scheduled to make $8.5 million this season. “Life always does.”

Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers is considered the highest paid receiver, earning an average $17 million on a four-year deal.

For now, being back on the field is fun. He is enjoying working with coach Pat Shurmur and said the new offense gives him the opportunity to line up in a lot of different spots.

“I love football,” Beckham said. “Football was always an (release) for me, it was always how I could get everything out, and just being able to be back out on the field like I said Mike Daniels Jersey , I remember waking up 4 (o’clock) in the morning and crawling upstairs to my bed and laughing to myself, like this is going to be a hell of a ride for you to get back to where you’re at.

“And now I’m here, and there’s still a lot more for me to do. It’s truly, I’m just thankful; that God is able to put me back out there,” he said.

Since being drafted in the first round in 2014, Beckham has played 47 games and has 313 catches for 4,424 yards and 38 touchdowns.

The 25-year-old Beckham says his rehabilitation was long and painful. He says there were nights he had to crawl up three flights of stairs to get to his bedroom. The three-time Pro Bowler says he has made significant strides in the past two months is still not 100 percent.

The Boston Bruins look to continue their recent surge Sunday when they travel to Philadelphia for a matinee game against the Flyers.

Boston moved back atop the Atlantic Division on Saturday with a 5-1 victory over the Florida Panthers at TD Garden.

Jake DeBrusk had two goals and an assist, and linemates Ryan Donato (one goal, one assist) and David Krejci (three assists) helped the trio combine for eight points.

“I liked it. I think most people liked it,” Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy said of adding winger Donato to the Krejci-centered line. “I thought they had good chemistry; they were feeding off each other.

“Krejci, obviously, I think him and Jake have had real good chemistry. It’s one consistent, for the most part http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/al-woods-jersey , that Krech has had, so it was a pretty good line in terms of puck possession, making plays. They can each complement each other. So we’ll see how it goes.”

The Bruins (49-17-11) lead the Tampa Bay Lightning by one point with a game in hand. Boston is 5-0-3 in its last eight games.

Tuukka Rask (10-0-1 in his last 11 starts) stopped 30 of 31 shots.

The Panthers took a 1-0 lead at 4:59 of the first period, but Boston tied it midway through the period and led 2-1 before the first 20 minutes were over.

“Yeah, we’re playing good,” Rask said. “It was a good start. We kept it going, it looked like guys were making plays and playing with confidence, it’s fun to watch, like people say.”

Boston’s road trip continues Tuesday with a showdown against the Lightning and concludes Thursday when they visit the Panthers.

The news wasn’t all good for the Bruins. Center Riley Nash left after getting hit in the head with a shot in the second period and defenseman Brandon Carlo left in the third period with an undisclosed injury.

“Didn’t look good when you go off on a stretcher, obviously,” Cassidy said of Carlo. “So we’ll keep our fingers crossed on that one. Same with Nash. I know he was getting stitches in his ear … Not what you want right now, but we’ll see how they are.”

The Flyers (39-25-14) have injury issues of their own as they chase the Columbus Blue Jackets and Pittsburgh Penguins for second place in the Metropolitan Division while comfortably in wild-card position.

Goaltender Michal Neuvirth — just back after missing 18 games with a lower-body injury — left Wednesday’s 2-1 victory over the Colorado Avalanche with a lower-body injury. Petr Mrazek, who had been slumping http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/christine-michael-sr-jersey , replaced Neuvirth 8:07 into the second period and made 17 saves.

Ivan Provorov had a goal and an assist and Claude Giroux scored as Flyers ended a mini-losing streak at two games.

“Just a gutsy effort,” Flyers coach Dave Hakstol NHL.com. “I think we’ve gotten a lot of those efforts throughout the year.

“I thought everybody that was in the lineup just went out and did their part. There was a couple of great performances probably to go with it, but everybody in the lineup for sure did their part.”

With Neuvirth day-to-day, the Flyers recalled Alex Lyon, who will back up Mrazek on Sunday. Goalie Brian Elliott, out since core muscle surgery in February, practiced Saturday and could return before the end of the regular season.

“I’ve never had a surgery before so it’s a new process for me and it’s a tough time of year because there’s a possibility of coming back at the end and you’re shooting for it,” Elliott told the Courier Post.

After Sunday, the Flyers close against the bottom three teams in the division. They travel to Brooklyn to face the New York Islanders before hosting the Carolina Hurricanes and the New York Rangers.

Womens Mike Gesicki Jersey
Voir:
Options:
Sujet(s) Lu Ecrit par Déposé le
Womens Mike Gesicki Jersey 88 huangjian123 26/09/18 09:22

Options :

Seules les personnes enregistrées peuvent poster sur ce forum.