Phorum: speed & power.

Forum Colo Hauteville

Discussion :

Options :

Five Good Questions with Buffalo Rumblings

Auteur: huangjian123

Date: 4 décembre 2018, 08:15

We’re less than 48 hours away from the Minnesota Vikings’ second home game of the season Youth Anthony Barr Jersey , as they will host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday afternoon at U.S. Bank Stadium. The Vikings and Bills haven’t played since 2014, and the Bills haven’t come to Minnesota since 2010 when they played in the last game at the Dome before the roof caved in. So, you know, that’s their fault.(Okay, not really.)As is our wont, we got an opportunity to sit down and exchange some questions with the folks from Buffalo Rumblings, SB Nation’s home for everything relating to the Buffalo Bills. I exchanged these questions with Corey Giacovelli, and you can see the answers I had to the questions he sent me over at BR by clicking this link here. Here are the questions that I sent to Corey, along with his responses. Enjoy!1) Last year, the Bills snapped the longest post-season drought in the league, making it back to the playoffs after a 17-year absence. This year. . .well, with all due respect to you guys, they’ve looked bad thus far. How did it drop off so quickly for you guys?2) One of the strangest stories of last season was the Bills’ treatment of quarterback Tyrod Taylor. Taylor appeared to be a relatively solid quarterback, but the Bills seemed reluctant to commit to him, and now he’s in Cleveland. Can you provide any insight as to why that whole thing happened?3) With Taylor officially out of the picture, the Bills initially started with Nathan Peterman at quarterback, but quickly turned to first-round pick Josh Allen. In Allen’s first start, what did you see that encouraged you and what did you see that worries you going into Sunday?4) Do you think that Sean McDermott’s job is in any sort of jeopardy, or did the playoff appearance last year generate enough goodwill to help him weather what looks like it could be a rough year in Buffalo?5) Give us one player on each side of the ball that Vikings fans might not immediately know that you think could make a difference for the Bills on Sunday.Thanks again to Corey for taking the time to answer our questions about this week’s game. We’ll have more about Sunday’s contest as we get closer to kickoff.Seattle Seahawks at Minnesota Vikings: Game time, television coverage White Dalvin Cook Jersey , radio and more Friday night at U.S. Bank Stadium will bring to us the All-Important Third Preseason Game鈩? as your Minnesota Vikings will play host to the Seattle Seahawks. This game will feature the starters for both teams likely playing the entire first half, so it’s going to be the last opportunity we have to see a lot of the more prominent members of the purple prior to the regular season opener against the San Francisco 49ers on 9 September.How can you follow along with all of the action from Minneapolis on Friday night? Well, that’s what we’re here to help you with.Television InfoUnlike the first two games of this preseason, this one will not be shown on the NFL Network. That means that, if you’re significantly out of market, you’ll have to wait for the NFL Network replay to get all the visuals for this one. Kickoff time at U.S. Bank Stadium will be in prime time, with things getting underway at 7:00 PM Central.The game will be broadcast on the following upper midwest networks, running with the simulcast from the Vikings Radio Network.KMSP (FOX/9 - Minneapolis, MN)WDIO (ABC/10-13 - Duluth, MN)KTTC (CW/10.2 - Rochester, MN)KEYC (FOX/12.2 - Mankato, MN)KVRR (FOX/15 - Fargo, ND)KNDX (FOX/26 - Bismarck, ND)KXND (FOX/24 - Minot, ND)KSFY (CW/13.2 - Sioux Falls, SD)KFXA (FOX/28 - Cedar Rapids, IA)KCCI (MyTV/8.3 - Des Moines, IA)KPTH (FOX/44 - Sioux City, IA)KGCW (CW/23 - Quad Cities, IA)WKBT (CBS/8 - La Crosse White Ben Gedeon Jersey , WI)KETV (ABC/7 - Omaha, NE)For those of you in the Pacific Northwest, you’ll be able to get the Seahawks broadcast of the festivities, featuring Curt Menefee and Brock Huard, on the following networks:KCPQ (FOX/13 - Seattle, WA)KPTV (FOX/12 - Portland, OR)KAYU (FOX/28 - Spokane, WA)KCYU (FOX/41 - Yakima, WA)KFFX (FOX/11 - Tri-Cities, WA)KEVU (My/23 - Eugene, OR)KFXO (FOX/39 - Bend, OR)KFBI (My/48 - Medford, OR)KIVI (ABC/6 - Boise, ID)KSAW (ABC/51 - Twin Falls, ID)KTBY (FOX/4 - Anchorage, AK)KATN (FOX/2.2 - Fairbanks, AK)KHNL (NBC/13 - Honolulu, HI)Radio InfoWhether you’re listening on the Vikings Radio Network or watching on television, you’ll be listening to the play-by-play for this one courtesy of the dulcet tones of Paul Allen and Pete Bercich, as the Vikings are going with a simulcast once again this preseason. You can click on the link above for a full listing of Vikings Radio Network affiliates throughout the midwest.If you have satellite radio http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-rashod-hill-jersey , you can hear the Vikings Radio Network feed on Sirius Channel 146 or XM Channel 231. If you’re using the SiriusXM Online service or their phone app, the Vikings’ permanent home there is on Channel 819.Referee InfoAccording to the folks from Football Zebras, the officiating crew for Friday night’s contest will be led by Brad Allen. That’s just about all I’ve got to say about that.Weather InfoOnce again, a game at U.S. Bank Stadium will not be affected by the weather. That’s probably a good thing, according to the folks from WeatherNation. Minneapolis is going to be under the threat of thunderstorms pretty much all day on Friday, with temperatures in the low 70s at kickoff. So, if you’re traveling to the game, be safe out there.Streaming InfoThere are a couple of different options for streaming the game online via subscription, notably NFL Game Pass and Fubo.tv. It’s “free trial” season for Game Pass, so do with that information what you will.As far as other streams are concerned, do NOT. . .and I mean not in any way, shape, or form. . .promote illegal streaming sites on The Daily Norseman. Not in the comments, not in the FanPosts, not in the FanShots, not in the Game Thread, not anywhere. Don’t even hint at them. Trust me on this. If you’re that determined to watch the game via an illegal stream, do a Google search and find it on your own. And feel free to not blame us for any ill effects your computer or device might suffer as a result.That should be all of the information you need to follow along with all of the action as the Vikings do battle with the Seahawks on Friday night. We’ll have our Game Thread up about an hour before kickoff, as is tradition. Hope to see you here!
Voir:
Options:
Sujet(s) Lu Ecrit par Déposé le
Five Good Questions with Buffalo Rumblings 87 huangjian123 04/12/18 08:15

Options :

Seules les personnes enregistrées peuvent poster sur ce forum.