Phorum: speed & power.

Forum Colo Hauteville

Discussion :

Options :

Chargers UDFA Spotlight:

Auteur: huangjian123

Date: 4 décembre 2018, 03:35

OL Zach Golditch Everyone goes through some crazy stuff in life. Odds are defied all the time. But not many people can say they survived being shot in the neck to then go on and play in the NFL. However Cheap Philip Rivers Jersey , that’s exactly what former Colorado State offensive lineman Zach Golditch is trying to accomplish.Standing 6-foot-5 and 295 pounds, Golditch is the prototypical left-tackle for a pass-happy, spread offense. He became a regular starter in 2015 when he started 12 of 13 games, the first two at left tackle before playing the rest of the season at left guard.Golditch started the last 26 games of his career, playing mostly at left tackle but often moved around the formation where needed. Following his senior season, he was named a First Team All-Mountain West selection by the coaches. With his help, the offensive line averaged one sack allowed per game and ranked first in the Mountain West with 492.5 yards of offense per game.Unfortunately, he tore a flexor tendon in his left ring finger while playing in the NFLPA’s Collegiate Bowl. This kept him from doing any positional work during Colorado State’s pro day which likely played a role in his name not getting called over the course of draft weekend.In my opinion, I’m not sure Golditch has much of a shot to make this roster. There are better offensive linemen among the UDFA group and nothing really stood out about his game while watching his film. He has experience and was a trusted member of the Rams’ front five that paved the way for a high-octane offense. I just don’t think he has the speed and strength to match up with the elite EDGE defenders in the NFL. Below you can find a short cut-up of his film against Oregon State from this past year. Take a look and let me know what you guys think (he is #61).Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Have the Chargers Fixed Their Run Defense? Have the Chargers done enough to fix the NFL's worst run defense? - Eric Williams"So I think now that we have been around these guys for a little bit Cheap Keenan Allen Jersey , we have a better feeling now what they're all about, what makes them operate and how to coach them. Sometimes you can ask so much that you paralyze them. So you're trying to find that line of how much can you put on them, and still allow them to play fast."Chargers GM Talks Henry, Gates, Draft - Ben Levine“Our run defense needs to improve. It comes from all 11 players on defense, not just the front 7. To give some perspective though, the top 5 teams in avg rushing yards allowed per game were: Browns, Broncos, Cards Drew Kaser Jersey , Titans, and Eagles. Combined record 33-42 going into week 17. Worst 5 teams were: Chargers, Patriots, Rams, Jags, and Steelers. Combined record 53-22. We never want to be in the bottom 5 in anything, and improvement is needed. But we have to be balanced and smart.”Bolts Buzz: Chargers Recap Game 1 of the NBA Finals - Hayley ElwoodAfter Cleveland tied the game with less than five seconds remaining, Cavs forward JR Smith rebounded a missed free throw and appeared to run out the clock instead of trying to score.The blunder sent the game to overtime.Don't sleep on wide receiver Artavis Scott - Travis WakemanBut I still believe Scott could be a great option in the slot and even if he doesn’t make the team this season, I see him having a much better summer Cheap Mike Williams Jersey , one that could lead to him playing for another team down the road if he doesn’t fit in Los Angeles.Chargers GM says rookie Derwin James brings presence everyone can ‘feel’ - Gavino Borquez“He just has a presence about him. Just the way he carries himself, that’s what I remember the most from that interview. Just that presence, from the moment he walked in the room, you could feel it.”The 99 NFL players, coaches and themes that will define 2018 - Dan Graziano, Mike Sando & Kevin SeifertIngram and Bosa terrorizing QBs in L.A.: Even before safety Derwin James dropped into their laps at 17th overall in April's draft, the Chargers boasted a deep secondary with the likes of Jason Verrett and Jahleel Addae. And no team comes at you with a more fearsome edge-rusher tandem than Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade
Voir:
Options:
Sujet(s) Lu Ecrit par Déposé le
Chargers UDFA Spotlight: 86 huangjian123 04/12/18 03:35

Options :

Seules les personnes enregistrées peuvent poster sur ce forum.