Phorum: speed & power.

Forum Colo Hauteville

Discussion :

Options :

Los Angeles Chargers vs. San Francisco 49ers

Auteur: huangjian123

Date: 30 novembre 2018, 09:18

open thread Today Los Angeles Chargers Hats , the Los Angeles Chargers play host to the San Francisco 49ers, and inasmuch as a game played September can be must-win, today’s game is a must-win for the Chargers. They currently sit at 1-2 and are looking up at a Chiefs team that might not lose more than two games this season. On top of that, they are playing a 49ers team that is without its starting quarterback in Jimmy Garoppolo. Instead, the 49ers will be forced to roll out C.J. Beathard Los Angeles Chargers Womens Hoodie , a mediocre talent who will be lucky if he can hold onto a career as a backup quarterback.The Chargers will once again be without Joey Bosa (who is out through at least the bye week) and Forrest Lamp (who seems like he is never going to play). The Chargers are otherwise incredibly healthy (especially for them) and this is a home game against a badly undermanned 49ers team that wasn’t that special when healthy.Will the Chargers be able to win this one or will they find a way to lose?Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Will Mike Williams Reach His Potential This Year? Spotlighting undrafted rookie Steven Richardson - Travis WakemanDespite the selection of Jones, I still wouldn’t call the defensive tackle spot deep or really even close to that. The suspension facing Liuget opens the door for other players and one of those players could be Richardson.Where will the team fall apart in 2018? - Tyler SchoonWe can’t act like this has never happened before. Once, in 2015, the Chargers barely squeaked out a win in a 30-27 shootout with Josh McCown and the Browns. They only came away with the winning field goal because a Browns player was offside on the attempt then-kicker Josh Lambo missed. In 2016, the winless Browns beat the Chargers to get what is now their only win in the past two seasons.Mike Williams Seen as a Fantasy Bargain in 2018 - Chris Hayre“To me Womens Customized Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , Mike Williams is a lock to be a top-30 fantasy wide receiver,” Koh said. “And he has the talent level -- and he has the opportunity now -- to really explode onto the scene.”Five Reasons Why the Chargers Will Make the 2018 NFL Playoffs - Adam Rank (video)From a deep pass attack to an elite pass-rush duo, Adam Rank details five reasons why he thinks the Chargers are a lock for the playoffs in 2018Former Clemson receiver Artavis Scott is making a charge in Los Angeles - Tyreese Ingram“I thought it helped me a lot with my growth as a player, being around Keenan( Allen), Geremy(Davis) www.chargersauthorizedshops.com , Tyrell(Williams), and Travis(Benjamin), veteran guys, to just show me the ropes and how to be a pro athlete,” he also told the media. “Just getting in the playbook Los Angeles Chargers Womens T-Shirt , learning different systems with our concepts, with our team. It was good for me to have a year under my belt and just come out here playing more confident.”Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade
Voir:
Options:
Sujet(s) Lu Ecrit par Déposé le
Los Angeles Chargers vs. San Francisco 49ers 84 huangjian123 30/11/18 09:18

Options :

Seules les personnes enregistrées peuvent poster sur ce forum.