Phorum: speed & power.

Forum Colo Hauteville

Discussion :

Options :

Can Mike Williams Make an Impact in 2018?

Auteur: huangjian123

Date: 7 novembre 2018, 05:13

Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: The factors that help determine teams' pace of play - Scott SprattThe reality is that snap pace is a complex issue Desmond King Jersey , and it’s very difficult to decouple one actor’s influence from another’s. In recent seasons, quarterbacks, head coaches, and offensive teams themselves have each produced very similar year-to-year correlations in their total of plays per game, between 0.43 and 0.47. Even defensive teams exert some influence over pace of play, showing a year-to-year correlation strength of 0.28.Who is the top cornerback in the NFL? - Sam MonsonHe won’t be the first name on most people’s lips Authentic Russell Okung Jersey , but Casey Hayward may have the best case of any corner to be known as the top cornerback in the game. Last season, his overall PFF grade wasn’t just the highest in the league, it was the second-highest overall grade we have ever seen from a corner, trailing only that otherworldly Revis season of 2009.The candidates to be 2018's No. 1 fantasy running back - Dan ClasgensAs long as Gordon continues to see little competition for carries his value remains high. He averaged just 3.9 yards per carry last year, but his volume was high as he registered 284 rushing attempts and caught 58 balls. His scoring trend is what has put him in RB1 range the past two years though. After not scoring a single time as a rookie, Gordon has now scored 12 times in each of his past two seasons.Chargers WR Mike Williams showing explosiveness at OTAs - Eric Williams"I see a lot of potential http://www.chargerscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-michael-schofield-jersey ," said receiver Keenan Allen, when asked about Williams. "Last year, he had a lot of potential as well, but I could tell he put in a little bit more work this offseason. I think he's ready to go.Chargers' Joey Bosa has some issues with Star Wars - Eric WilliamsBut football isn't the only thing Bosa cares about. He's also a big Star Wars fan and with "Solo: A Star Wars Story" opening on May 25, he talked about that passion, among other things Caleb Sturgis Jersey , before the inaugural Los Angeles Chargers Invitational at Riviera Country Club this week.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWadeForrest Lamp participates in team drills for the first time in training camp If you were having a terrible Monday so far, fear not, we have a Forrest Lamp update that’s piping hot and ready for you to digest.According to Chargers ESPN Beat Writer Eric Williams, Lamp was seen participating in team drills for the first time this training camp. As it has been well-documented by yours truly, Lamp is well over his one year mark of his ACL-tear during last year’s camp but the coaching staff has decided cautious optimism is the theme for this year’s injured players.Guys like DE Joey Bosa and WR Dylan Cantrell suffered minor injuries earlier in training camp and while they were deemed “nothing serious”,the team has kept both players out of harm’s way for the first two games without giving much in terms of their foreseeable return to practice.Although Lamp is officially back to practicing with the team in some capacity Cheap Melvin Ingram Jersey , I would be surprised to see him take the field this week against the Saints, or at all in the remaining preseason slate.I’m obviously dying to see Lamp take the field, but if I have to suffer a couple more weeks to make sure everything with him is fine and dandy, I’m willing go through that.
Voir:
Options:
Sujet(s) Lu Ecrit par Déposé le
Can Mike Williams Make an Impact in 2018? 66 huangjian123 07/11/18 05:13

Options :

Seules les personnes enregistrées peuvent poster sur ce forum.