Phorum: speed & power.

Forum Colo Hauteville

Discussion :

Options :

Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys

Auteur: huangjian123

Date: 30 septembre 2018, 04:17

Aaron Jones now has a name to go with the photo that went viral on Twitter. Nancee Lingg Brady Skjei Jersey , 82, is a grandmother of nine and great-grandmother of nine who was traveling from Harlingen, Texas, to Appleton, Wisconsin, when her path randomly crossed with the Packers running back.

Lingg didn’t realize Jones played in the NFL. Her daughter-in-law Authentic Mike Cammalleri Jersey , Jackie Lingg, thought Jones worked at the airport as he wheeled Nancee Lingg to the waiting family.

鈥淢y mom thought he worked for the airlines, which is pretty funny,鈥?Teresa Lingg, Nancee’s granddaughter, said Darren Helm Jersey , via Wes Hodkiewicz of the team website. 鈥淚t was really cool. He seems like a standup guy. My mom and grandma both said, 鈥楬e must have been raised very well.鈥欌€?/p>

Nancee’s husband of 61 years died in February, and the Lingg family will travel to Texas for his memorial service this weekend.

Jones, meanwhile, now knows the name of his biggest fan.

鈥淚鈥檒l tell you, it brings a big smile to my face when it comes across my phone Kyle Connor Jersey ,鈥?Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. 鈥淚鈥檓 thankful that everybody else is getting to see what I get to see pretty much every day. This is a tremendous locker room. We鈥檝e been very fortunate and blessed with the caliber of character that we have in our locker room. So when things like that are expressed, especially on social media, it brings a smile to my face.

鈥淚鈥檓 sure obviously he probably didn鈥檛 even know someone took that picture. That鈥檚 just the type of guy he is.鈥?/p>

Safety Brandon Bryant went unpicked during last Wednesday’s supplemental draft, but he was able to land a roster spot a short time later.

There were multiple reports last week that the Jets would sign Bryant and Bryant sent out a tweet to that effect as well. The Jets made it official on Monday with the announcement of Bryant’s signing and confirmation that 2015 second-round pick Devin Smith has been dropped from the roster.

Bryant played 37 games for Mississippi State before applying for the supplemental draft in the wake of being declared academically ineligible. He had 157 tackles and five interceptions in those appearances.

Jamal Adams and Marcus Maye are set to start at safety for the Jets with J.J. Wilcox, Doug Middleton, Terrance Brooks and Rontez Miles Jake Allen Jersey , once he’s healthy, on hand as other reserve options.

Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys
Voir:
Options:
Sujet(s) Lu Ecrit par Déposé le
Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys 81 huangjian123 30/09/18 04:17

Options :

Seules les personnes enregistrées peuvent poster sur ce forum.