Phorum: speed & power.

Forum Colo Hauteville

Discussion :

Options :

rdan Whitehead Jersey

Auteur: huangjian123

Date: 26 septembre 2018, 09:39

Case Keenum couldn't wait to get out of Minnesota.

No Brett Maher Jersey , he's not bitter over the Vikings' decision to move on to Kirk Cousins.

And he isn't gloating over being "the man " for the first time in his NFL career after signing a two-year, $36 million deal last month in Denver.

He's just glad to see some sunshine, that's all.

Before coming to Colorado for the Broncos' offseason program, Keenum made a stop in Minneapolis to accept the "Uncommon Award" from Tony Dungy at Hazeltine National Golf Club in Chaska on Friday.

The only downer was the blizzard that struck the nation's midsection.

"It dumped like 25 inches on us," Keenum said. "So, I was ready to get out of there and get to Denver and the sunshine."

Keenum is entering the season as the starter for the first time in his six-year career after coach Vance Joseph declared him the Broncos' No. 1 QB at the free agent's introductory news conference a month ago.

Yet, Keenum's role beyond 2018 remains up in the mile-high air because general manager John Elway could still use the fifth overall pick in next week's NFL draft to select a quarterback.

Elway and his lieutenants have taken long, hard looks at this year's college crop of QBs, including the "Big Four " prospects. They hosted Baker Mayfield on Monday but Keenum said he hadn't run into him.

Keenum also insists he isn't concerned that he'll soon be tutoring his successor should Elway choose a quarterback.

"I'm excited for whoever's going to come in and make us better," Keenum said. "That's what competition breeds within your own team. I think it makes you better. So, whoever comes in I'll be looking for them to help us be a better football team. No matter what position it is. I know they're going to draft a lot of positions. It doesn't change my mindset at all."

Yet Kyle Williams Jersey , non-QB blue chippers such as Penn State running back Saquon Barkley, North Carolina State defensive end Bradley Chubb or Notre Dame guard Quenton Nelson would provide immediate help for Keenum this season and maybe even stability for his future.

Von Miller has said he'd love to have Chubb lining up next to him.

"He's Khalil Mack and Von Miller put together," Miller said with a laugh. "He is a great player and I would love to have him on my team. You don't come across guys like that often. We don't (normally) have the No. 5 pick in the draft. I hope we don't have a high pick like that for a while. So if we can steal a player like that, I'm all for it."

When Keenum reported to work Monday, it marked the first time he'd been the unquestioned starting quarterback since his final days at the University of Houston, where he set NCAA passing records but still went undrafted before compiling a 20-18 record with the Vikings, Rams and Texans.

"It feels good, it does," Keenum said. "It's not something where I feel like I've made it. That's not ever my mentality. I'm going to stay hungry.

"Nothing's ever been handed to me. I've earned that right, and I'm going to continue to earn that right being in this building, in the weight room http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/margus-hunt-jersey , meeting room, practice field and then on game day."

The Broncos' anemic offense was a big reason for their slide to 5-11 last season, just two years after they won the Super Bowl, and Elway's makeover includes the arrival of right tackle Jared Veldheer and the departure of running back C.J. Anderson on Monday.

Anderson could have provided a valuable sounding board to Keenum much like he did with Peyton Manning, Brock Osweiler and Trevor Siemian.

"It doesn't change me and my mindset and what I'm prepared to do here and what I want to do here, what I feel like I need to do," Keenum said. "I know that NFL teams change constantly. So, I'm here right now, just trying to get into the building and just become familiar with everything."

For now, the Broncos' quarterback room also includes holdovers Paxton Lynch, a first-rounder in 2016 who so far has flopped Dexter Manley Jersey , and Chad Kelly, last year's Mr. Irrelevant who spent his rookie season on IR.

Keenum said his interactions with Lynch and Kelly have been good so far.

"We've got a great quarterback room, and I appreciate that because I've been in some other quarterback rooms that haven't been," Keenum said.

Andrew Luck is throwing footballs again.

Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich said Tuesday that Luck has begun to throw as part of the rehab for his surgically repaired shoulder. Luck missed the entire 2017 season because of the injury.

Reich said he hasn't seen Luck in action yet, but the franchise quarterback is clearly making progress after spending time in California working with quarterback mechanics gurus Tom House and Adam Dedeaux.

Luck led the Colts to 11 wins in each of his first three seasons and went to the Pro Bowl three times. He has missed 26 games in the past three seasons and Indianapolis hasn't reached the playoffs since losing the AFC championship "Deflategate" game to New England in January 2015.

Luck is expected to participate when the Colts begin their workout program April 9.

Reich was the offensive coordinator for the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles last season and helped Carson Wentz develop into an MVP candidate before he went down with a torn ACL. Backup Nick Foles stepped in and was sensational in the playoffs, earning Super Bowl MVP honors.

Reich, who got the Colts job when Josh McDaniels backed out to return to New England as offensive coordinator, is excited to work with Luck, one of the NFL's elite QBs when healthy. Reich spoke at his first league meetings as a head coach since replacing Chuck Pagano.

The Colts were 4-12 last season but Reich saw the Eagles go from last place in 2016 to Super Bowl champs.

"No one is playing for second place," Reich said. "We're not playing to just improve. We're playing for championships. I'm not being paid (for rebuilding). There's not one ounce of me that's being patient. There's not one ounce of me that thinks we're in a rebuilding project. Every ounce of me feels like we're winning this year. We were 4-12 last year. That can turn around with a few breaks, staying healthy Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , a few more players and we can get it done."

The Colts will need Luck healthy to compete in the AFC South.

Indianapolis made a big trade with the New York Jets to potentially add talented players who can contribute right away. The Colts moved down just three spots, from No. 3 to No. 6 overall in the draft, and acquired two second-round picks this year and one in 2019.

Don't expect them to draft one of the top quarterbacks in the draft class: Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Josh Rosen and Baker Mayfield.

"I think it's the best class I've ever seen," Reich joked. "They should go 1-2-3-4."

Authentic Womens Jordan Whitehead Jersey
Voir:
Options:
Sujet(s) Lu Ecrit par Déposé le
rdan Whitehead Jersey 88 huangjian123 26/09/18 09:39

Options :

Seules les personnes enregistrées peuvent poster sur ce forum.