Phorum: speed & power.

Forum Colo Hauteville

Discussion :

Options :

barkevious mingo jersey

Auteur: huangjian123

Date: 20 février 2019, 05:04

The Film Room: A closer look at all 12 sacks on Russell Wilson so far I’ve linked Brett Kollmann videos at FieldGulls before Authentic Bradley McDougald Jersey , and I’ll do it again. Today, we’re throwing up a link to Kollmann’s latest video: Russell Wilson is (still) a human pinata behind the Seahawks offensive line.Kollmann is a Houston Texans fan and writer/videographer at Battle Red Blog, but he’s also done work at the NFL Network and it shows. He is on his way to even greater things ahead and that is on display with his breakdown of Seattle’s offensive line and Wilson as seen below.Kollmann breaks down all 12 sacks and goes into detail as far as who was at fault. We’ve seen similar breakdowns in our fanposts section recently from FractalWalk. The Seahawks face the Dallas Cowboys and Demarcus Lawrence on Sunday, another tough test for Germain Ifedi and company. The Cowboys have nine sacks through two games already. Can Seattle — and that means the offensive line, the tight ends Womens Kam Chancellor Jersey , the running backs, the offensive coordinator, Pete Carroll, and Wilson — avoid giving up six sacks again? Or is it more hits on the NFL’s most-hit QB?Russell Wilson spared during Jalen Ramsey’s honest assessment on QBs Jalen Ramsey was in the news recently for being in trouble in Jacksonville and getting suspended for a week, but the Jaguars cornerback is the talk of the NFL again on Wednesday and whether or not you love him or hate him might depend on who your favorite quarterback is. In an interview with GQ Authentic 12th Fan Jersey , Ramsey once again (like he did with Jimmy Garoppolo earlier this offseason) told his honest opinion on the league’s quarterbacks of today and he spared nobody that he felt should be spared.Sounding more like a dude on Twitter than a dude who will be on the field facing these quarterbacks this season (not that acting this way is a bad thing, I personally love it), here are a few of the players that Ramsey took his biggest shots at:Josh Allen is trashBen Roethlisberger is decent at bestAndrew Luck is not that goodEli Manning is nothing with Odell BeckhamMatt Ryan is overratedHas not heard good things about Ryan TannehillJared Goff is (like Garoppolo) mostly successful because of his offensive coordinatorOn the other hand, Ramsey was doling out praise for others, saying that DeShaun Watson and Carson Wentz would be trading off MVPs for the next 10 years. And as far as Russell Wilson http://www.seattleseahawksteamonline.com/barkevious-mingo-jersey , who Ramsey did face and beat last season, he said “...good. I think he’s just a really good leader too.”He’s opened the conversation once again and unlike a rather innocuous comment against Garoppolo, Ramsey was much more blunt this time around. How can any fan not appreciate that?
Voir:
Options:
Sujet(s) Lu Ecrit par Déposé le
barkevious mingo jersey 128 huangjian123 20/02/19 05:04

Options :

Seules les personnes enregistrées peuvent poster sur ce forum.