Phorum: speed & power.

Forum Colo Hauteville

Discussion :

Options :

Kam Chancellor Jersey

Auteur: huangjian123

Date: 19 mars 2019, 04:46

FanPulse: Broncos Country is cautiously optimistic heading into Week 3 Welcome back to another week of our FanPulse survey http://www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com/cheap-adam-gotsis-jersey , where Broncos fans like you and me take a short weekly survey on the direction of the Denver Broncos. Here’s how we all voted heading into the team’s Week 3 road matchup with the Baltimore Ravens.How confident are you in the direction of the team?With each win, Broncos fans have tempered their optimism and expectations for this team. I’d hate to see how it looks a week after their first loss. I personally voted ‘meh’ because that first half was hard to watch football. Will the Broncos win or lose in Week 3?Ironically, the spread and Ravens fans are in agreement. Meanwhile, Broncos fans believe Case Keenum and that offense will do enough to win another close one on the road in Week 3.How would you fix NFL overtime rules?As someone who grew up in the olden days, I voted to keep it as it is. That is not entirely true, but my option wasn’t on the list. I like the rules as they are, but with a full 15 minute overtime. This 10 minute overtime thing is not enough time for each team get enough drive opportunities to win the game. We are going to see a lot more ties moving forward, I think.Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week Youth Jared Veldheer Jersey , we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Broncos fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse. Enough with the negative. Let’s go positive. Bradley Chubb is a damn stud. You can always count on Chubb to rise to the occasion. Sorry, I don’t care if Doc and my wife shoot me with eye rolls, fans of the Denver Broncos could use some adolescent humor at this point.When Chubb was there for John Elway and the Broncos to grab with the No. 5 pick, we knew he had the ability and drive to shine. When you put him opposite Von Miller, the possibilities were limitless. Through nine games, Chubb has exceeded expectations. Chubb’s first sack of Deshaun Watson boosts his season total to eight. That’s the most for a Broncos rookie through nine games since Miller in 2011. It also ties Chubb for fourth-most by a rookie in NFL history through nine games. In Sunday’s game, Chubb also had six tackles, five solo White Von Miller Jersey , three tackles for loss and a quarterback hit.Not only is Chubb flashing, the Orange Rush is too. Miller is tied for third in the NFL with nine sacks, while Chubb is tied for sixth with eight. Denver is the only team in the NFL with a duo in the top 10 in sacks. As a team, the Broncos are tied for second in the NFL with 28 sacks. If you haven’t already, don’t miss the opportunity to celebrate the positives from this season by wearing this Orange Rush shirt. It looks awesome, and feels even better.On the latest MHR Radio Podcast, Adam Malnati and I tried our best to give Chubb his due, as well as linebacker Todd Davis and tight end Jeff Heuerman, and not get overly negative. Given how Chubb http://www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com/cheap-jake-butt-jersey , Davis and the rest of the defense performed on Sunday, especially in the second half by only allowing three points, it was easy to do. Heuerman was also the first Broncos tight end to finish with double-digit receptions since Shannon Sharpe in 2002. Heuerman finished with 10 catches for 83 yards and a touchdown. Who would have thought the trading of Demaryius Thomas is what would make the offense utilize the tight end?For all the reasons to, justifiably, feel pissed off about the state of the Broncos, there are positives, too.Chubb consistently rising to the occasion is one of them. That’s always worth applauding and celebrating. The MHR Radio Podcast is now on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify Youth Todd Davis Jersey , Acast, Stitcher, TuneIn and a few other podcast hosts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear.
Voir:
Options:
Sujet(s) Lu Ecrit par Déposé le
Kam Chancellor Jersey 107 huangjian123 19/03/19 04:46

Options :

Seules les personnes enregistrées peuvent poster sur ce forum.