Phorum: speed & power.

Forum Colo Hauteville

Discussion :

Options :

Tuesday Open Thread:

Auteur: huangjian123

Date: 11 décembre 2018, 08:21

September 25 Womens Anthony Barr Jersey , 2018 Happy Tuesday, everyone!I hope you’ve all found a way to neutralize the stench of Sunday’s “performance” somehow. It’s not a smell that will ever fully go away, but you’ll be amazed at how well a couple of wins cover the odor. The short week might be a good thing, even though it’s likely the toughest regular season game the Vikings will play this year. The Rams are no joke.Around the DN since our last open thread: Are you a fan in need of expert advice? Well, there is a new segment that will soon be appearing on your favorite Vikings website. A place where you can get the advice, no guarantees from the DN.....or from the author, that the advice will be officially classified as “expert” advice, but who cares about that, anyway?Luft Krigare presents the latest episode of Good Morning Gjallarhorn - In The Raw - The Massacre.Eric points out five game-changing plays from Sunday’s crapfest. I think the biggest play was the one that happened prior to the game when the entire team decided not to show up.Chris shared some news regarding Everson Griffen, which sheds some light on his absence from Sunday’s game. There is a lot of unknowns, and even more speculation, so we’ll have to keep the BS filters set to their highest settings.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the league:I’m still not in any mood to read about football, so I’ll share some links & let you do the looking again today. Here’s a link to the media vault at Vikings.com, they’ll have lots of press conferences & they usually have game highlights, but I’m not sure the Vikings created any highlights on Sunday.From ESPN, catch the score from last night’s Steelers-Bucs game and the rest of the week 3 action.Here is the NFL.com news page http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/stefon-diggs-jersey , they’ll talk about football-y stuff there.We come to today’s media selection:This is the song I would sing to the sport of football right now, if the sport of football could hear and understand what I was singing......... and if I could sing.Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese. The Vikings made a bold move in the offseason, swapping a trio of starting-caliber quarterbacks for former Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins and his three-year, $84 million deal.So far, Cousins is earning every penny.Sure, the Vikings have won only two of five games. Yes http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/trae-waynes-jersey , the defense isn’t the dominant unit it has been in the past. Obviously, the running game is nearly non-existent.But Cousins is making the passing game go, in his first year of working with coordinator John DeFilippo, receiver Stefon Diggs, receiver Adam Thielen, and tight end Kyle Rudolph.As the Vikings returned on Sunday to the site of their NFC title-game loss to the Eagles, Cousins fueled the upset win over the defending Super Bowl champions, completing 30 of 37 passes for 301 yards and a touchdown.The 30-completion effort made Cousins the first quarterback in league history to complete at least 30 passes in four straight games.Cousins, who completed 35 passes in Week 2, 40 passes in Week 3 and 36 passes in Week 4, is the first player in NFL history to complete at least 30 passes in four consecutive games.聽鈥婩or the year, Cousins has completed 161 of 226 passes (71.2 percent) for 1,688 yards (7.5 per attempt). He has 11 touchdowns and two interceptions, and a passer rating of 109.6. He’s on pace to throw for 5,401 yards for the season.
Voir:
Options:
Sujet(s) Lu Ecrit par Déposé le
Tuesday Open Thread: 97 huangjian123 11/12/18 08:21

Options :

Seules les personnes enregistrées peuvent poster sur ce forum.